well I kind of surprised Spencer last night
when I bought a new Golden Retriever Puppy. The kids love him and at the same time they get a little nervous when he runs after them, we haven't come up with a name yet but we like duke and copper if you have a suggestion then let me know ! here he is!
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Another baby!!!!
Posted by Dow Family at 7:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
He's adorable...you are a glutton for punishment. I would have had another baby! LOL!
So cute - good choice! GRs are usually eager to please so he will learn to be obedient - especially with Spencer training him - Major still follows Spencer's rules!!
Spencer and Ivy,
He looks like a "Rufus" to me -- and I think Rufus is a great name for a dog.
We also have a golden puppy -- she is 6 months old today and her name is "Phoebe" -- we love her and she's a character. It's like having a cartoon character living in the house!
Hope that this finds you well. Loved looking at the pictures of your family -- you all look great!
Love,
Bart
Spencer and Ivy,
He looks like a "Rufus" to me -- and I think Rufus is a great name for a dog.
We also have a golden puppy -- she is 6 months old today and her name is "Phoebe" -- we love her and she's a character. It's like having a cartoon character living in the house!
Hope that this finds you well. Loved looking at the pictures of your family -- you all look great!
Love,
Bart
Your puppy is soooo cute. You probably already named him by now...but I think copper is cute. I also like Berkley.
I just wanted to thank you for your comment on the freezer meals. (from the maranamom's blog) I appreciated your advice. I ended up with 80 meals when I was done. (16 diff recipes) A LOT of work but, so worth it.
Thanks again.
Post a Comment