A few weeks after we arrived here we bought 10 chickens, they had not been laying all that well only between 2 and 4 eggs a day. But I had an idea that I thought would help alot. a week ago rusty ate 2 of the chickens. very bad dog! anyhow we were down to 8 chickens and barely getting eggs from them, so to my idea. I wasdown at country charm in dexter ( where mr paperback used to be and I saw some eggs that looked and felt exactly like a real egg, but they were porcilan, we got 4, one for each nest, and put them in the nest, the next day we had 5 eggs! the most we have gotten so far, 5 the next day and then 6 the last 2 days! so I would say my Idea worked!
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment