CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 22, 2010

just some picts

I had to take this picture of abram, the bread I make I guess you could say I make a big loaf, the sandwich is the size of his head, and well we all know that is really saying something.

here are the boys up visiting "Uncle Paul" Brother Vaino the love going up to see him and it is all the talk for days after visiting.
here is an updated house picture, I know it has been a long time since I posted one

Here is a video, I am sorry I have no idea how to turn it, but it was too funny not to post, when I went out there they had been doing this for about an hour, zack just decided to spread the compost pile on the garden.




1 comments:

TM Frugal Gourmet said...

Love your bread! Must be a 2 to 2.5 pound loaf! The boys are cute, trying to fix the garden..