Spencer and I woke is parents at 5am this morning, I tried to tell him it was a little too early and we should wait till after Bones (the one show I get to watch without interruption) but he was quite excited to talk to his mummy and daddy. his parents are serving a mission in Armenia, I call Mum quite often and enjoy hearing of their coming and goings, blogs are wonderful and e-mail is great but it can never replace a good talk. They seem so happy in doing the Lords work. We are so happy for them and so very grateful and proud of their service.
Mum thought it would be a good idea for me to send her the info, so I told her I would jut blog it. at nobelcom.com
http://www.nobelcom.com/nobelcom/jsp/productselection/productselection.jsp?from_country=1&to_country=14&x=44&y=17
is where I get my phone cards for Armenia, for $20 I get a card with about 8 1/2 hours of talk time yes 8 1/2 hours, I have used it several times and have recharged it once, it is a great steal,
Thought I would share :)
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Calling Armenia for 3 cents a minute
Posted by Dow Family at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Thanks, Ivy. I emailed the link to Anne and suggested she set it up for Gram when she gets there.
Post a Comment